$ 1350.00. Save $ 0
Units Sold: 114
It’s hard to overestimate the importance of steady 5 bar connection in our every-day lives. If you don’t have it, though, it can become a real problem. Here’s a great solution, so you have one less thing to worry about. Our Power Line Mobile Signal Booster for All Networks is a top of the line product that supports multiple frequency bands of 900MHz, 1800MHz and 2100MHz.
Our quick installation kit comes complete with instructions and takes minimal time and effort to set up. You don’t need any professional tools or special skills to do it. But, in case you do run into any trouble, our 24/7 customer support line is there for you!
This product features a 2-year warranty, free delivery across New Zealand and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How to select the best location is described fully in The installation guide. However, if you still cannot find a good place, you can contact us through chat or by email and we will help you with the setup.
Yes! The standard antenna can accept signal from within 170 degrees. If towers are located on the opposite side of your property than your antenna, you may need to upgrade your system by adding a second antenna so you can receive signal from all locations.
We sell high-quality products and all our products support many devices simultaneously. However, it mainly depends on booster output power indicated in dBm. Below is a list of the number of devices and their support converted to dBm:
10dBm – 50 devices 17dBm – 100 devices 24dBm – 150 devices 27dBm – 200 devices
You can find dBm information in technical specifications – Output power field.
Here’s a simple, quick test to check whether your place is suitable for a signal booster.
The only thing you should do is check your outside signal strength on your mobile phone.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Find the highest point where you could put the outside antenna (generally on the roof).
2. Check how many signal bars you see on your mobile phone’s display while you are at that highest point
3. If you have 0 bars – contact us for help to make sure you’ll get a sufficiently powerful solution.
4. If you are suffering from poor outside signal strength of 1-2 bars, then our powerful booster kit will come to help you to get out of that troublesome situation and provide 5 full constant bars inside. (Of course, you can also use a standard kit with a yagi antenna, but the quantity of bars won’t go higher than 3-4 bars inside.)
5. If your outside signal strength is 3-4 bars, then we recommended you purchase a standard booster kit with a yagi antenna upgrade.
6. In case you have 4-5 bars outside, then no yagi upgrade is required as in this case the standard kit’s power will be sufficient enough to provide you with full 5 bars indoors.
7. Measure your property size to make sure the cable set included in a kit will be enough. We offer extra upgrades to help you have an easy set-up.
This booster is specially designed to work with a poor outdoor signal. We offer a Yagi antenna and more powerful booster included in the kit. The High Power Booster guarantees 5 constant bars inside your property.
You may still upgrade with more internal antennas and extra cable to be able get a signal in all the corners over your home, office or wherever you are using it.